Tuesday, May 30, 2006
The way I'm powerless
To dictate my own moods
I've thrown away
So many things that couldn't been much more
And I just pray
My problems go away if they're ignored
But that's not the way it works
No that's not the way it works
Any control I thought I had just slips right through my hands
While my ever-present conscience shakes its head and reprimands me
Reprimands me
Then and there I confess
I'll blame all this on my selfishness
When God knows I've got troubles enough
A sophisticated drama
I'm falling apart
It's just a matter of time
Get well soon baby (:And I love my ladies and bestie (:P.s Thanks Athl for the beautiful memories made in cd, Simple awesome (:
"study Aixing study! O's coming soon!" Dad reminded me that just now (: I felt that these few days my parents treat me better in some way or another :) That's nice actually. And yeah, they gave me more freedom now. LOL. Not much time for enjoyment already actually. Just saw the calender and our prep exams are coming soon. Promised dad to do well next time. So.. boohoo. Okay, I'm being
kiasu. Don't bother (: lol. Is this it - is this it - is this it?
Yes - hello I'm back - and I'm taking calls
Now what was the question?
Transatlanticism.
Ignore that (:
mooo-ed